- The clean producer gas thus produced is directly fed into the Engine/GasTurbine/Steam Turbine/Boiler.
- The producer gas generated in the Producer Gas Generator has higher calorific value 3 in the range of 2000-2800kCal/Sm , which is suitable for getting high flame temperature in the range of 1200 C to 1400 C as required by most of the thermal processes
- Tar content in the gas is minimal as the gas temperature is 150 C, thus delivering gas of higher calorific value to result in higher efficiency and lower feedstock consumption
- There is no effluent output in the process. Gas is passed through condenser for cooling and moisture removal from gas.
- The in-line ESPs or electrostatic precipitators innovated by us, totally remove Tar from the gas produced during the process of gasification, and the Tar thus separated from the producer gas generator can be sold in the market or can used as briquetting agent
- Due to clean gas, the occurance of choking of the burner filter and duct pipes is
negligible, resulting in increase in productivity and minimal cleaning interruptions in
- Extremely low particulates and smoke emission, even lesser than pollution control
board norms, due to clean gas
- Worldwide accepted, environmental friendly renewable source of energy technology
- Very early payback period.